Welp Magazine picked the best Germany based Industrial Automation companies and features them in this article. Considered criteria are mentioned as the following: “These startups and companies are taking a variety of approaches to innovating the Industrial Automation industry, but are all exceptional startups and companies well worth a follow. […] We selected these startups for exceptional performance in one of these categories:
- Innovative ideas
- Innovative route to market
- Innovative product
- Exceptional growth
- Exceptional growth strategy
- Societal impact
The article features Synapticon as the following:
“Synapticon is reshaping the world of motion control for robotics and machinery at the point of motion. The company introduces an entirely new approach to motion axes by integrating formerly discrete components, such as motors, drives, sensors and gearboxes into seamless units and digitalizing performance and quality factors that are so far dependent on costly mechanical manufacturing.
Thank you for nominating us, Welp Magazine.
- SOMANET built in: Heidrive introduces Actilink HMDi Servo MotorsHeidrive introduces its HMDi series, one of the first portfolios of ACTILINK-I class integrated servo motors based on […]
- PERFORMANCE & VALIDATION ELECTRICAL ENGINEER (M/F/D)Your mission As Performance & Validation Electrical Engineer you will be responsible for all electrical aspects of […]
- HARDWARE DEVELOPER INDUSTRIAL ELECTRONICS (M/F/D)Your mission You develop industry-compatible, highly integrated electronics from concept to series production using structure and efficiency […]