Welp Magazine has selected the best German industrial automation companies and presents them in this article. The criteria considered are listed below: “These startups and companies are taking a variety of approaches to innovate the industrial automation industry, but all are exceptional startups and companies worth following. […] We selected these startups based on their exceptional performance in one of the following categories.
- Innovative ideas
- Innovative path to market
- Innovative product
- Exceptional growth
- Exceptional growth strategy
- Impact on society
In the article, Synapticon is described as follows:
“Synapticon is reshaping the world of motion control for robotics and machines at the point of motion. The company is introducing an entirely new approach to motion axes by integrating formerly discrete components such as motors, drives, sensors and gears into seamless units, digitizing performance and quality factors that were previously dependent on costly mechanical manufacturing.
Thank you for nominating us, Welp Magazine.
- SYNAPTICON IS OFFICIAL MEMBER OF CTRLX AUTOMATION PLATTFORMWe are happy to announce that Synapticon is now an official member of the Bosch Rexroth ctrlX […]
- SYNAPTICON KEEPS GROWING – NEW OFFICE LOCATION IN BELGRADEWe’re officially inaugurating our new office in Belgrade 🎉 Synapticon’s R&D outpost in Serbia is a crucial […]
- CUSTOMERS ABOUT SYNAPTICONHere is a short video from our customer Sumitomo Drive Technologies. The company uses the SOMANET Circulo […]