Welp Magazine has selected the best German industrial automation companies and presents them in this article. The criteria considered are listed below: “These startups and companies are taking a variety of approaches to innovate the industrial automation industry, but all are exceptional startups and companies worth following. […] We selected these startups based on their exceptional performance in one of the following categories.
- Innovative ideas
- Innovative path to market
- Innovative product
- Exceptional growth
- Exceptional growth strategy
- Impact on society
In the article, Synapticon is described as follows:
“Synapticon is reshaping the world of motion control for robotics and machines at the point of motion. The company is introducing an entirely new approach to motion axes by integrating formerly discrete components such as motors, drives, sensors and gears into seamless units, digitizing performance and quality factors that were previously dependent on costly mechanical manufacturing.
Thank you for nominating us, Welp Magazine.
- NEW VICE PRESIDENT MARKETING AT SYNAPTICONSynapticon GmbH, a provider of solutions for Integrated Motion, is strengthening its management team with the experienced […]
- Firmware 5.0 releasedSynapticon Firmware 5.0 was released. Main features and changes affect Digital IO and Homing, Control Performance, Monitoring, Mechanical Power Limit, Commutation Offset Detection, Single Turn Offset and many more
- FUNCTIONAL SAFETY FOR ROBOTSAs part of the Application Days of the trade journal Computer & Automation, we were holding a […]