Welp Magazine picked the best Germany based Industrial Automation companies and features them in this article. Considered criteria are mentioned as the following: “These startups and companies are taking a variety of approaches to innovating the Industrial Automation industry, but are all exceptional startups and companies well worth a follow. […] We selected these startups for exceptional performance in one of these categories:
- Innovative ideas
- Innovative route to market
- Innovative product
- Exceptional growth
- Exceptional growth strategy
- Societal impact
The article features Synapticon as the following:
“Synapticon is reshaping the world of motion control for robotics and machinery at the point of motion. The company introduces an entirely new approach to motion axes by integrating formerly discrete components, such as motors, drives, sensors and gearboxes into seamless units and digitalizing performance and quality factors that are so far dependent on costly mechanical manufacturing.
Thank you for nominating us, Welp Magazine.
- FUNCTIONAL SAFETY FOR MOBILE AND STATIONARY ROBOTICSAs part of the Application Days of the trade journal Computer & Automation, we were holding a […]
- Synapticon Servo Drives featured in “Proxima” Movie
- Synapticon Customer Case: Roboligent (LinkDyn)Roboligent built a next-gen mobile picking Robot (“OPTIMO DEX”) that provides a new level of AI-based automation. […]