Welp Magazine picked the best Germany based Industrial Automation companies and features them in this article. Considered criteria are mentioned as the following: “These startups and companies are taking a variety of approaches to innovating the Industrial Automation industry, but are all exceptional startups and companies well worth a follow. […] We selected these startups for exceptional performance in one of these categories:
- Innovative ideas
- Innovative route to market
- Innovative product
- Exceptional growth
- Exceptional growth strategy
- Societal impact
The article features Synapticon as the following:
“Synapticon is reshaping the world of motion control for robotics and machinery at the point of motion. The company introduces an entirely new approach to motion axes by integrating formerly discrete components, such as motors, drives, sensors and gearboxes into seamless units and digitalizing performance and quality factors that are so far dependent on costly mechanical manufacturing.
Thank you for nominating us, Welp Magazine.
- TÜV Süd certificate for safety functions STO and SBC now covers all SOMANET Servo Drives.TÜV Süd has now also certified the STO/SBC functions for SOMANET Circulo. The safety architecture was already […]
- Synapticon Nominated As a Top Industrial Automation Company in Germany by Welp MagazineWelp Magazine picked the best Germany based Industrial Automation companies and features them in this article. Considered […]
- Circulo is being nominated for product of the year awardThe trade magazine Computer & Automation has nominated Synapticon’s SOMANET Circulo for the 2020 Product of the […]