This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Troski 4 years, 6 months ago.
My Somanet node consists of:
I am working on integrating several IC devices to my C22/IFM GPIO-D and I am running out of ports I would like to know the following:
1) Can I run different pwms in a single 8-bit port? I have 4 devices that use different pwms with different frequencies and duty cycles.
2) Can I run different communications interfaces using the same 8-bit port? I am looking to bundle my SPI and UART in the same port.
3) Can I run different I2C’s in the same 8-bit port? Unfortunately I can only place 4 I2C devices per bus.
4) Is it possible to access single pins on 8-bit the port and defined each one as either input or output for example modifying a configuration file?
5) Is it possible to remap the GPIOs? For example make every pin and individual GPIO port.
Thanks in advance!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.