Keywords: Technical Sales
Required Skill Level: Minimum 10 years experience in account management and sales of technical products paired with work experience in dynamic start-up environments
Mission: You will provide an easy entry for current and potential clients into the exciting world of Synapticon products and services, supported by our highly skilled, international software and hardware engineering teams as well as our sales team at our HQ in Germany
Your role is to convince new clients to start their next development project using SOMANET technology and then help project management close all required contacts and act as a key account responsible for the deals you closed. You will be reporting directly to our VP of
Technology and Operations.
Your responsibilities will also include:
– Preparing schedules and action plans to identify potential sales targets
– Projecting number of deals to be closed
– Field activity, including client meetings as well as attending conferences / trade fairs in the ﬁeld
– Preparing sales pitches and pitching those to potential new clients
– Preparing sales contracts for new deals
– Establishing and maintaining current client and potential client relationships.
– Preparing status reports (activity reports, closings, follow-ups etc.)
– Investigating the market for new service and product opportunities.
– Following-up for collection of payments as required.
– Hiring sales team as soon as required
– Providing on-job training for new sales agents
– Leadership of the future sales team
In order to perform well in this position, we expect applicants to have profound technological insight into embedded system design (software and hardware), at least 10 years experience in account management and sales of technical products paired with work experience
in dynamic start-up environments.
The ideal candidate will hold an undergraduate degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering paired with an MBA. Agile is our standard, nevertheless we believe in carefully planning ahead goals, risks and resources.
Transparency is gold, inside the company as well as in the involvement of our clients. Tools are important, but more important is clear human communication and personal awareness of what is going on.
BRIEF INTRODUCTION OF SYNAPTICON
Synapticon provides you with an environment that believes that everything is possible. Who is strongly moving things forward, at Synapticon will generally receive strong support rather than obstacles. We’re living an honest and appreciating community of friends working together, in which authority comes from capability, not from hierarchy. Our common dream is enabling the future and actively help building it.
Besides an attractive salary, there are various incentives offered at Synapticon, such as unlimited vacation and ﬂexible working hours, team events, free gym membership and additional pension insurance.